An Affiliate can be either an individual user or a corporation that participates in ZuluTrade's Affiliate Program, promoting ZuluTrade's service. Affiliates register for the program and then choose a unique URL (web page address) which they utilize to advertise/promote ZuluTrade. By promoting ZuluTrade, Affiliates introduce Referral Clients (new users) to ZuluTrade's Platform services.
Affiliates receive a commission for their service for accounts that signed up through the Affiliate's website (URL).
To endorse Affiliates' efforts, ZuluTrade provides its Affiliates with resources, guidelines, support, and a variety of banners as well as widgets (dynamic and non-dynamic ones) which can be easily integrated into personal website pages, in order to enhance Affiliates' advertising strategies.
The Affiliate Program offers a lucrative opportunity to supplement monthly earnings. ZuluTrade's Program is flexible; therefore, depending on the time and effort Affiliates are willing to commit, they can enjoy equivalent earnings.
GENERAL POLICY STATEMENT
ZuluTrade does not directly represent, endorse or hold commercial associations with Affiliates in any manner. ZuluTrade merely provides an Auto-trading Platform Service.
In agreement with ZuluTrade's use of the service, you agree to: (1) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as required in the Affiliate Program on-line registration and (2) maintain and update as necessary the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or ZuluTrade has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, ZuluTrade has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
Providing basic personal data is mandatory prior to the Affiliates payment request process. Failure to provide such information will result in the inability to proceed with requesting your payment.
Attracting accounts from countries prohibited by the Company and conducting marketing activity in the prohibited regions is not accepted. We do not accept traﬃc from Mauritius, EU Countries, Japan, North Korea, Sudan, Malaysia, India, Russia, South Africa, United States, Canada, Clients who refuse to provide documents, accounts whose activity is impossible to know the origin of their assets, clients associated with criminal activities, clients on sanctions lists, clients with predicate offences, customers or companies offering services without authorisation, offline gambling and betting companies.
Affiliates Code of Conduct
1. All information, data, text, slide presentations, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (hereafter referred to as "Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you (the Affiliate), and not ZuluTrade, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available in reference to ZuluTrade or the ZuluTrade Service.
2. However, in using the ZuluTrade Service, Affiliates may not use or post any materials, statements, blogs or social media pages that are offensive, indecent, objectionable or licensed copyrighted materials, brand names, images or logos. ZuluTrade reserves the right (but not the obligation) at its sole discretion to refuse or remove at any time, Content that is available via the ZuluTrade Service. ZuluTrade also reserves the explicit right to demand immediate removal of any personal Affiliate-generated content related to ZuluTrade Services, which ZuluTrade deems in violation of the company's policy or existing regulatory standards. Further information is addressed under “Advertising and Promotional Guidelines "Section".
3. Any social media posts featuring ZuluTrade or its trading services needs to have a risk warning reading: “Trading involves high risk of losing all your invested capital” and for social media groups need to have a short risk warning in the group: “Trading involves high risk of losing your money. Any information provided shall be for information purposes only.” In case affiliates have websites they also need to have a clear risk warning.
4. Affiliates shall not transmit any so-called “Interstitials”,” Parasite ware”,” Parasitic Marketing”, “Shopping assistant application”, “toolbar installation and/or add-ons”,” Shopping Wallets” or,” Deceptive pop-ups and/or pop-under” to consumers from the time the consumer clicks a qualifying link until such time as the consumer has fully exited the affiliates site. Hidden or cloaked content is also prohibited. As used herein ”Parasite ware” and ”Parasitic Marketing” shall mean an application that (a)through accidental or direct intent causes the overwriting of affiliate and non-affiliate commission tracking cookies through any other means than a customer initiated click on a qualifying link on a web page or email; (b) intercepts searches to redirect traffic through an installed software, thereby causing pop ups/under, commission tracking cookies to be put in place, or other commission tracking cookies to be overwritten where a user would under normal circumstances have arrived at the same destination through the results given by engines; (c) set commission tracking cookie through loading of affiliates site in iframes, hidden links, and auto pop ups that direct to Zulutrade.com; (d)targets text on websites, other than those websites 100 percent owned by the application owner, for the purpose of contextual marketing ; (e)removes, replaces or block the visibility of Affiliate banners with any other banners, other than those that are on websites 100 percent owned by the owner of application
5. Affiliates that are found to be cybersquatting or typo squatting on trademark-related domains will be banned permanently from the program with all their commissions reversed.
6. Affiliates shall not publish materials or use phrases stating that “trading is easy” or “trading is exciting”. Additionally, Partners should not imply in any way that trading leads to “success”, “a change in lifestyle”, “ﬁnancial freedom” or any other form of unwarranted beneﬁt.
Affiliates Non-Target Groups
Affiliates may not actively target their advertising efforts or materials to any Investor who has not completed the 18 years of age, regardless of the age of majority in the location where Affiliate is marketing.
Affiliates may not target or attract traﬃc from countries prohibited by the Company and conducting marketing activity in the prohibited regions. We do not accept traﬃc from Mauritius, EU Countries, Japan, North Korea, Sudan, Malaysia, India, Russia, South Africa, United States, Canada, Clients who refuse to provide documents, accounts whose activity is impossible to know the origin of their assets, clients associated with criminal activities, clients on sanctions lists, clients with predicate offences, customers or companies offering services without authorisation, offline gambling and betting companies
This service is provided by Triple A Experts SA - EU Regulated, Licence # 2/540/17.2.2010
Trading spot currencies involves substantial risk and there is always the potential for loss. Your trading results may vary. Because the risk factor is high in the foreign exchange market trading, only genuine "risk" funds should be used in such trading. If you do not have the extra capital that you can afford to lose, you should not trade in the foreign exchange market. Forex Brokers and ZuluTrade are compensated for their services through the spread between the bid/ask prices or there may be a cost to initiate a trade through the bid/ask spread. Profit sharing accounts are subject to a monthly performance fee per selected trading system.
Forex trading involve a real risk of loss. No "safe" trading system has ever been devised, and no one can guarantee profits or freedom from loss. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are described below. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown. In fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program.
One of the limitations of hypothetical performance results is that they are generally prepared with the benefit of hindsight. In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk in actual trading. For example, the ability to withstand losses or to adhere to a particular trading program in spite of trading losses are material points which can also adversely affect actual trading results. There are numerous other factors related to the markets in general or to the implementation of any specific trading program which cannot be fully accounted for in the preparation of hypothetical performance results and all of which can adversely affect actual trading results. Please check our full disclaimer.